[ZendTo] Dropping off file issue.

Scott Durant sdurant at national-lumber.com
Mon Aug 27 17:44:08 BST 2012

Working on attempting to get Zendto implemeted in our organization, as it seems to be exactly what we are looking for. Still in the early stages, but i have come across an issue when you click the "Drop off file" button. It seems when you click the button a new window comes up and asks to leave the page or stay on the page. If you click leave the pasge it closes the page and the file never uploads. If you click stay on page the upload progress window appears but never actually upload. I was testing with small files (only about 2KB) and get he same result on IE9, Firefox, Chrome on Windows 7 and Firefox on Ubuntu 12.04. Not really sure where to look to remedy this situation. So far this seems to be the only issue i have not been able to resolve.

Scott Durant
Network Administrator
National Lumber
71 Maple Street