[ZendTo] Unable to Drop-Off files - Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Thu Nov 10 13:42:45 GMT 2011

Hello,

I have downloaded and setup 4.0.6 x64 Ubuntu. The I have AD authentication working. I and now am trying to test this out in my environment. I am attempting to drop-off a file as though I am an unauthenticated (external) user. The page the request my information and also requests confirmation that I am a real person mentions the following:

“Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid”

It will not allow me to get past this page. It keeps saying that I either haven't answered the question or I haven't completed the form. There also isn't any image or anything to even test that I am a real human being making the request.

What can the problem be?