[ZendTo] Re: Unable to Drop-Off files - Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid

John Cooper johnpcooper at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 13:57:23 GMT 2011

On 10/11/11 13:42, Marlon R Deerr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded and setup 4.0.6 x64 Ubuntu. The I have AD authentication working. I and now am trying to test this out in my environment. I am attempting to drop-off a file as though I am an unauthenticated (external) user. The page the request my information and also requests confirmation that I am a real person mentions the following:
>
> “Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid”
>
> It will not allow me to get past this page. It keeps saying that I either haven't answered the question or I haven't completed the form. There also isn't any image or anything to even test that I am a real human being making the request.
Sound like the recaptcha config in config/preferences.php . Have you
setup recaptcha correctly?

   // Get these 2 values from
   // https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
   // If you *really* must disable the "recaptcha", set both of these 2
   // settings to the string 'disabled' like this:
   // 'recaptchaPublicKey'   => 'disabled',
   // 'recaptchaPrivateKey'  => 'disabled',
   // I *strongly* advise against this, as spammers will be able to send
   // anyone in your organisation any malicious file they like without
   // any need for a person to be involved.
   'recaptchaPublicKey'   => '1111111111111111111111111111111111111111',
   'recaptchaPrivateKey'  => '1111111111111111111111111111111111111111',
   // Do you need to use a proxy to reach the recaptcha server at Google?
   // If so, put their hostname or IP and port number in here.
   'recaptchaProxyHost'   => '',
   'recaptchaProxyPort'   => '',