[ZendTo] Re: Feature request: Send a "Request a Drop-off" to multiple people at once

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Nov 8 10:54:55 GMT 2011

That sounds like a great idea. Done.

It will be in the next release, unless you want to test it, in which
case download the attached zip file and do
     cd /opt/zendto
     cp www/req.php lib/Req.php templates/request.tpl /tmp
     unzip MultipleRequests.php

The "cp" just makes a backup of the old ones in case you find a major
bug and need to revert.

Then just ask for a request and you will see that "Email:" has changed
to "Email(s):". :-)

The list of email addresses can be separated by any combination of ","
and ";" and " ". Which should be pretty intuitive.

There is only 1 name however, so that will have to cover all the
addresses. I doubt that's a major problem is it?

Jules.