[ZendTo] Re: Zendto Update schedule & feature request

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed May 18 22:31:57 BST 2011

I'm sorry, I was not clear enough.

I meant separate the 'text' from the template so that future zendto updates which might modify the template would not change the text the template uses.

This is what our Support requested be used in place of the text in the template.
Zendto Reminders
Files uploaded to Zendto will auto delete after 14 days.
A zipped folder can be uploaded if you want to send multiple files.
Files uploaded to Zendto are scanned for viruses.
Using Zendto is free!

But since you stated that future updates of the code are going to leave the templates alone, that more than satisfies my question.

Thank you.