[ZendTo] Re: IMAP authentication issue

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Tue May 10 17:49:18 BST 2011

Thanks Jules, I think I got further now. I am now able to log in and see the main menu. However, when I click anything else, like Inbox, Outbox, Request a drop off, etc. I get an error saying: "This feature is only available to users who have logged in".

I've tried a few different browsers and they all act the same way. Any idea what I've missed here?

Thanks,
Chris