[ZendTo] Re: IMAP authentication issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue May 10 10:03:18 BST 2011

Chris,

The only options to imap_open are all documented here:
     http://php.net/manual/en/function.imap-open.php
It does give you quite a bit of flexibility, but I'm afraid I don't know
anything about problems with Zimbra in particular.

However, a quick bit of Googling produced these:
http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/16950-solved-imap_open-access-mailbox-php.html
http://z-push.sourceforge.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=240

So the answer appears to lie in using at least "/novalidate-cert", and
possibly by actually doing a POP authentication rather than an IMAP one,
which the options let you do (see the 1st link above).