[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo ANNOUNCE: 4.03 released

ROGERS Richard Richard.Rogers at staffs.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 16:23:44 BST 2011

Hi Jules -

I just did a "yum update zendto" on my Centos x64 VM and since then the front page shows:

Fatal error: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Cannot redeclare class smarty_internal_config in /opt/zendto/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 799

Have I missed something? (some mandatory setting in one of the ".rpmnew" config files for example)

I'm hoping the new displays of max upload etc will get us closer to understanding why the limits have apparently not been what we expected...

Thanks and regards

Richard