[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo ANNOUNCE: 4.03 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 27 16:40:04 BST 2011

Do (as root)
     cd /opt/zendto
     find . -name '*rpmnew' -print
and see what new "config" or template files it has created. You may have
changed some of the template *.tpl files to tweak the UI and it needs to
use the new one and not your old one.

I did test all of this pretty thoroughly prior to release. Sounds like
you are include Smarty twice for some reason in either /opt/zendto/www*
or /opt/zendto/lib/*.

And obviously check for differences between your /opt/zendto/config
files and any *.rpmnew files in there, and make sure the only changes
are the ones you intended to make for your own site.

Jules.