[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} {Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} RE: Re: {Disarmed} RE: Re:ZendTo 3.70 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 23 17:39:02 GMT 2011

Check your "post_max_size" too. I assume you are using the 64-bit
version of the VM, yes? The 32-bit will never work with big uploads, and
it's possible you may see integer wrapping on the values I put in
php.ini as apparently they shouldn't be bigger than 2^31-1 (signed
32-bit ints) which I only just discovered.

Stupid languages with 32-bit integers! Eek! Perl would never do that to
you :-(