[ZendTo] {Disarmed} RE: {Disarmed} {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} RE: Re: {Disarmed} RE: Re:ZendTo 3.70 released

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Wed Feb 23 17:30:47 GMT 2011

Could this be from a bug with APC?

I tried changing the APC max limits to megabytes instead of G, just to
see if I can vary the results.  No luck yet.

I am running the php.ini included with the CentOS 3.7 VM. I have not
changed anything from the default other then adding what you asked for
in the PHP.ini.

II have a meeting to run to now but will look later and see what I can
find.

Thanks!

Brian

BRIAN M. DUNCAN
Data Security Administrator
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com