[ZendTo] Re: Upgrade to v4.00 and PHP

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Apr 20 16:55:04 BST 2011

I re-checked the php.ini and my only found one difference
   upload_max_filesize = 50G

I changed to 50000M and restarted http.  I still get connection reset on the browser

I also found that the /etc/php.d/apc.ini in Julians Centos-4 vm had two additional lines:
apc.rfc1867=on
apc.max_file_size=50G

I diff'd my php.ini with the php.ini from the zendto-64-Centos vm and the only difference was the upload_max_filesize noted above.

I restarted the httpd service and either get a connection reset or the below message:
Request Entity Too LargeThe requested resource
/dropoff.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Do we know for sure that the PHP 5.2 packages allow files over 2GB?

thanks

On 20/04/11 15:56, Brad Beckenhauer wrote:
> Hi John,
> Since the default Centos vm from the zendto site does not use the
> iuscommunity.orgrepo, I also I had to add the below line (and switched
> to x86_64) before installing the ius-release package.
> rpm -Uvh
> http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/Redhat/5/x86_64/epel-release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch.rpm
> I also noticed that the process removed the zendto package which I
> re-installed.
> I'm still not able to upload files over 2GB.
> Does the PHP 5.2 package from iuscommunity have support for files over
> 2GB?
> thanks for your quick response.

The package is a noarch, so i386 and x86_64 are the same, but stored in
both directories. What do you have in your /etc/php.ini for

    * allow_call_time_pass_reference = On
    * max_execution_time = 7200
    * max_input_time = 7200
    * memory_limit = 300M
    * display_errors = On
    * post_max_size = 50000M
    * upload_tmp_dir = /var/zendto/incoming
    * upload_max_filesize = 50000M

I have

post_max_size = 5000M and upload_max_filesize = 5000M set (5GB)

Any changes to php.ini requires

service httpd reload

to pick it up.