[ZendTo] Re: Upgrade to v4.00 and PHP

John Cooper johnpcooper at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 16:24:27 BST 2011

On 20/04/11 15:56, Brad Beckenhauer wrote:
> Hi John,
> Since the default Centos vm from the zendto site does not use the
> iuscommunity.orgrepo, I also I had to add the below line (and switched
> to x86_64) before installing the ius-release package.
> rpm -Uvh
> http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/Redhat/5/x86_64/epel-release-1-1.ius.el5.noarch.rpm
> I also noticed that the process removed the zendto package which I
> re-installed.
> I'm still not able to upload files over 2GB.
> Does the PHP 5.2 package from iuscommunity have support for files over
> 2GB?
> thanks for your quick response.

The package is a noarch, so i386 and x86_64 are the same, but stored in
both directories. What do you have in your /etc/php.ini for

    * allow_call_time_pass_reference = On
    * max_execution_time = 7200
    * max_input_time = 7200
    * memory_limit = 300M
    * display_errors = On
    * post_max_size = 50000M
    * upload_tmp_dir = /var/zendto/incoming
    * upload_max_filesize = 50000M

I have

post_max_size = 5000M and upload_max_filesize = 5000M set (5GB)

Any changes to php.ini requires

service httpd reload

to pick it up.