[ZendTo] Re: 3.62-1 php warnings

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Sep 8 20:17:15 BST 2010

  Are those being displayed on the web page or where?
I have changed the php.ini quite a bit to quieten down PHP, I suggest
you take a look at the VM and take my changes from the php.ini files.
All of those warnings are harmless and I have suppressed them. Remember
I didn't write all the code, and some of these warnings are hard to get
rid of as you need to try their indexes to see if they exist (such as
HTTPS).

Jules.

On 08/09/2010 15:08, Naz Snidanko wrote:

> So I finally got my hands on latest version. I have Ubuntu Sever 10.10
> and installed it manually from the tarball.
>
> I am getting the following warnings: Looks like those variables are
> not properly set.
>
> PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
> /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: ZENDTOPREFS in
> /home/zendto/sbin/cleanup.php on line 4
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 40
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in
> /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 40
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
> /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 40
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: MySQLrecipientQuery in
> /home/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 37
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: authAdmins in
> /home/zendto/lib/NSSADAuthenticator.php on line 83
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: uname in /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 905
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: zendto-sessionHGI in
> /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 854
>
> Regards,
>
> *Naz Snidanko*
>
> *Desktop & Network Support*
>
> *Harper Power Products Inc.*