[ZendTo] Re: 3.62-1 php warnings

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Wed Sep 8 20:51:35 BST 2010

Jules,

I suppressed them on the webpage itself but if I run any script via
php5-cli (/usr/bin/php5), such as cleanup.php all of them appear in
console. I can suppress them too, it's not a big deal, just thought you
might be interested in looking at them.

As for: PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
/etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

its Lucid bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/php5/+bug/573436)

Thank you,

Naz Snidanko