[ZendTo] 3.62-1 php warnings

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Wed Sep 8 15:08:08 BST 2010

So I finally got my hands on latest version. I have Ubuntu Sever 10.10
and installed it manually from the tarball.

I am getting the following warnings: Looks like those variables are not
properly set.

PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
/etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: ZENDTOPREFS in
/home/zendto/sbin/cleanup.php on line 4

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
on line 40

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in
/home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 40

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
/home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 40

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: MySQLrecipientQuery in
/home/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 37

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: authAdmins in
/home/zendto/lib/NSSADAuthenticator.php on line 83

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: uname in /home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
on line 905

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: zendto-sessionHGI in
/home/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 854

Regards,

Naz Snidanko

Desktop & Network Support

Harper Power Products Inc.