[ZendTo] rrdInit.php error

Naz Snidanko nsnidanko at harperpowerproducts.com
Fri Jul 16 13:56:24 BST 2010

Hi Everyone,

To begin; I've been following development of ZendTo for sometime. We
actually have this product in production working with 3 AD domains.

I've been getting email reports of my cron jobs for ZendTo and the
following error message keeps appearing:

/usr/bin/php /home/zendto/sbin/rrdInit.php
/home/zendto/config/preferences.php

Output:

1

/usr/bin/rrdtool update /home/zendto/data/rrd/dropbox.rrd
1279080000:1:1:32.0

ERROR: /home/zendto/data/rrd/dropbox.rrd: illegal attempt to update
using time 1279080000 when last update time is 1279080000 (minimum one
second step)

>From what I understand there's something wrong with rrdInit.php. That
happens whenever script attempts to update an RRD file using a timestamp
that was already used previously.

Please advice,

Naz Snidanko

Desktop & Network Support