[ZendTo] Re: rrdInit.php error

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Fri Jul 16 14:24:24 BST 2010

You need to change the cron jobs a little, to ensure there is a couple
of minutes delay between the rrdInit and the rrdUpdate. This will show
you what you need: (I have fixed this in a more recent version)

5 0 * * * root /usr/bin/php /opt/zendto/sbin/cleanup.php
/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php
2 10 * * * root /usr/bin/php /opt/zendto/sbin/rrdInit.php
/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php
2 12 * * * root /usr/bin/php /opt/zendto/sbin/rrdUpdate.php
/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php

Let me know if this fixes it for you (or not!).

Jules.

On 16/07/2010 13:56, Naz Snidanko wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> To begin; I've been following development of ZendTo for sometime. We
> actually have this product in production working with 3 AD domains.
>
> I've been getting email reports of my cron jobs for ZendTo and the
> following error message keeps appearing:
>
> /usr/bin/php /home/zendto/sbin/rrdInit.php
> /home/zendto/config/preferences.php
>
> Output:
>
> 1
>
> /usr/bin/rrdtool update /home/zendto/data/rrd/dropbox.rrd
> 1279080000:1:1:32.0
>
> ERROR: /home/zendto/data/rrd/dropbox.rrd: illegal attempt to update
> using time 1279080000 when last update time is 1279080000 (minimum one
> second step)
>

>  From what I understand there's something wrong with rrdInit.php. That happens whenever script attempts to update an RRD file using a timestamp that was already used previously.
>
> Please advice,
>
> *Naz Snidanko*