[ZendTo] Welcome!

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Wed Jul 14 09:13:11 BST 2010

Folks,

Sorry for the hassle getting the mailing list sorted out, Mailman was
totally failing to send me the subscription approval notices. So I've
changed the config and subscribed you all (it was at least logging all
the attempts to subscribe).

Current version of ZendTo is 3.55-3.

Hopefully you will use this list to discuss things and report any bugs
you find or new features you would like to see. I probably won't create
an announcements-only list until this list has got a bit bigger, this
will do us for now.

By the way, I have looked into producing proper OVA (virtual appliance)
files for the VM builds, but all the VMWare tools I have used all
produce OVA files that VMWare Workstation cannot read. :-(
So for the time being they are staying as a zip file with a vmx and a
vmdk in them.

Please keep up your support!

www.ZendTo.com

Contact me!