[ZendTo] Enhancement request

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Tue Aug 17 23:01:50 BST 2010

We are a non-profit organization and have annual conferences where we would like to be able to provide the member doctors a claim id/claim pass code to download conference materials.

But if you have the claim id/claim passcode, you can also delete the material (so other doctors would not be able to access the material).

Enhancement requests:
1) un-authenticated users using a claim id/claim pass code only to retrieve a dropoff should not be able to delete a dropoff.

2) Admins can override the default retention period and specify a "keep until" date or "keep forever".