[ZendTo] Re: Enhancement request

Sergio Rabellino rabellino at di.unito.it
Wed Aug 18 01:04:37 BST 2010

Brad Beckenhauer ha scritto:
> We are a non-profit organization and have annual conferences where we
> would like to be able to provide the member doctors a claim id/claim
> pass code to download conference materials.
>
> But if you have the claim id/claim passcode, you can also delete the
> material (so other doctors would not be able to access the material).

Are your sure ? As far as i remember only the owner of a dropoff or an
admin can delete it, or something is changed along the new releases ?
> Enhancement requests:
> 1) un-authenticated users using a claim id/claim pass code only to
> retrieve a dropoff should not be able to delete a dropoff.
>
> 2) Admins can override the default retention period and specify a
> "keep until" date or "keep forever".

For your purposes it's simpler create an authenticated web page where
admint to download only some users, I believe it's not the correct usage
of a tool as zendto.