[ZendTo] user upload error

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu
Mon Sep 11 18:59:05 BST 2023

I’ve got a user who is reporting getting constantly an upload error about “Failed to read your verification information. Your drop-off session has probably expired. Please start again.”
According to them they’ve gotten this error from several different browsers and after clearing cache.
Works for them on their phone but not their PC.

Any other ideas on what I can have her do? Beyond asking her “Have you tried turning it off and on again?”.

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu> 850-645-8030
Linux Enterprise Applications & Systems its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu<mailto:its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu>
Information Technology Services, Florida State University