[ZendTo] Support for custom mail headers

jules at zend.to jules at zend.to
Thu Sep 7 15:23:20 BST 2023

Hi Michael,

Thanks for that one, fixed!

On 07/09/2023 10:38 am, Michael Young wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2023, Julian Field via ZendTo wrote:
>
>> Hi Adam,
>>
>> That sounds a great idea. Didn't know you could make O365 do that.
>>
>> I've added it as a new setting at the bottom of the SMTP* settings,
>> called
>> "SMTPextraHeaders". It's just a simple array of strings as you suggest.
>>
>> It will be in the next release (which I'm actually working on!!).
>
> There is a minor typo in the example for this in preferences.php in
> 6.14-2 Beta as
>   // 'SMTPextraHeaders => array('X-Auto-Response-Suppress: All'),
> should be
>   // 'SMTPextraHeaders' => array('X-Auto-Response-Suppress: All'),
>
>     Michael Young

'Remember me when I am gone away,
  Gone far away into the silent land;
  When you can no more hold me by the hand,
  Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
  Remember me when no more day by day
  You tell me of our future that you planned:
  Only remember me; you understand
  It will be late to counsel then or pray.
  Yet if you should forget me for a while
  And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
  For if the darkness and corruption leave
  A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
  Better by far you should forget and smile
  Than that you should remember and be sad.'
     - Christina Rossetti