[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: New production release 6.13

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu
Mon Oct 31 15:39:07 GMT 2022

I see it now and updated without a problem. Thanks!

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu> 850-645-8030
Linux Enterprise Applications & Systems its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu<mailto:its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu>
Information Technology Services, Florida State University

On Oct 31, 2022, at 10:18 AM, Jules Field <Jules at Zend.To<mailto:Jules at Zend.To>> wrote:

Hi Travis,

Sorry about that!
In my new distro-building VMs, I had missed installing createrepo in the CentOS one.

Now done and "yum clean all; yum upgrade" reports that it is about to install 6.13-1.

So do a
    yum clean all
and give it another try.

Thanks for letting me know!