[ZendTo] Outbox - Export as CSV

Glenn Borkenhagen glenn at inlandgps.com
Fri Oct 28 18:20:03 BST 2022

Hello Jules -

Thanks for your reply.

Well, I normally use Firefox, but this morning I tried Chrome, Edge,
and even Internet Explorer on a variety of Windows computers ranging
from WIndows 10 to WIndows XP, all gave the same results as reported
earlier, nothing appears after clicking the "Export as CSV" button,
nothing in the Downloads directory.  Tried logging on as
Administrator, used my mobile as a hotspot to see if that made any
difference, still the same results.

Then I used two Linux live-USB drives I had handy, one is Ubuntu
16.04 and the other one is Kali Linux (from sometime during 2021),
those both have Firefox for a browser.  Tried both those Linux
versions using both the in-house Wi-Fi  as well as my mobile as a
hotspot, got the same results, nothing appears after clicking the
"Export as CSV" button and nothing in the Downloads directory.

So if you could provide a bit of guidance I suppose the next thing to
do is to do a repair/reinstall of ZendTo?

TIA

Glenn Borkenhagen
Cody, Wyoming  USA