[ZendTo] SMTP authentication on Exchange Online suddenly not working

arnaud Chevalier arnaud_chevalier at hotmail.fr
Thu Jul 7 09:52:56 BST 2022

Hello Marita,

Thank you for your answer.
Basic authentication is indeed disabled for IMAP on my tenant, but since march 2022. Zendto authentication was still working fine two days ago (Users have app password because MFA is enabled).

[cid:2a37c8d5-19e9-4fb3-86ee-d52b8bd3044b]

I will try configure SAML, did you used this tutorial ? => https://zend.to/azure
SAML works also fine if users have MFA enable?

Kind regards,

Arnaud