[ZendTo] Translations inconsistently applied

Bryan Jones Bryan.Jones at leesar.com
Fri Jan 28 14:40:30 GMT 2022

@Jules – Yes, changd the zendto.po files in (so far) en_US, en_GB, it_IT, and es_ES.
I didn’t think about cutting down the language support list in preferences.php – thank you for that suggestion!
Yes, compiled by executing /opt/zendto/bin/makelanguages and observed the date/time on the associated zendto.mo files update as this was done.
I will try some incognito and/or cache clearing, just to be sure.

@Mark – I’m sorry, I didn’t see your previous message.  You are correct, I mistyped, the language *folder* is named en_GB. However, in the UI, the language appears as “English (UK)”, so I typed the wrong thing.

--
Bryan