[ZendTo] allowExternalPickups

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 26 13:16:38 GMT 2021

Gregg,

Sorry to take quite so long to get back to you on this one.
You're absolutely right.

I made a typo in the template file /opt/zendto/templates/main_menu.tpl.
Line 86 currently says
   {if $allowExternaUploads || $allowExternalPickups}
where it should of course say
   {if $allowExternalUploads || $allowExternalPickups}
(I missed an "el" in External Uploads)

This will be fixed in the next release.

On Thu 07/01/21 13:27, Gregg Douglas via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Complements of the season to all.
>
> I have installed version 6.05-4 and I am testing the
> "allowExternalPickups" option.
>
> When I set it to "FALSE", both the "Pick-up" and "Drop-off" Buttons
> disappear.
> When I set it back to "TRUE", they both reappear.
>
> According to the ChangeLog:
>
>     Added config option 'allowExternalPickups' (default=TRUE). If you
>     set this
>     to FALSE, the "Pick-up files' button will be removed from the main
>     menu
>     *if* you are not logged in. It works similarly to
>     'allowExternalUploads'.
>
> Am I missing something or doing something wrong?
>
> Regards
> Gregg

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011