[ZendTo] allowExternalPickups

Gregg Douglas douglagm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 13:27:51 GMT 2021

Hi All,

Complements of the season to all.

I have installed version 6.05-4 and I am testing the "allowExternalPickups"
option.

When I set it to "FALSE", both the "Pick-up" and "Drop-off" Buttons
disappear.
When I set it back to "TRUE", they both reappear.

According to the ChangeLog:

Added config option 'allowExternalPickups' (default=TRUE). If you set this
to FALSE, the "Pick-up files' button will be removed from the main menu
*if* you are not logged in. It works similarly to 'allowExternalUploads'.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Regards
Gregg