[ZendTo] SAML displayName attribute and Google

Didier METRAL d.metral at bmi-system.com
Wed Feb 24 11:19:37 GMT 2021

Hi,

In Google we must set attribute mapping so we can send the good name for
attribute.
Here is the mapping we set in Google :
[image: image.png]

Here is the extract of the  preferences.php  file :
  'samlAttributesMap' => array(
    'mail' => 'mail',
    'uid' => 'uid',
    'displayName' => 'fname',
    'organization' => 'My company'),

If we could use a syntaxe like " 'fname + lname'" it should be OK (must
have a space between fname and lname ;) )

Regards,
--
Didier Métral