[ZendTo] SAML displayName attribute and Google

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 24 10:03:37 GMT 2021

Hi Didier,

Please can you send me exactly what your preferences.php setting for
'samlAttributesMap' looks like at the moment?
I don't know what the Google attributes map would look like, so would
like to see the syntax to ensure that whatever solution I end up with
does actually work with Google!

And what are the "right-hand-side" values in that map that would give
you the first name and last name?

I'm thinking of a syntax where you could put something like
'displayName' => 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/identity/claims/forename
+ http://schemas.microsoft.com/identity/claims/familyname',
in the map. Then my code would concatenate the 2 with a single space in
between.

Would that work as a solution?

On Tue 23/02/21 15:06, Didier METRAL via ZendTo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We just installed ZendTo in my company but we're facing a "problem" :
> We can't set displayName
> We are using Google for SAML authentification and Google can send user
> first name and last name but not in one attribute.
> The only attributes we can set in SamlAttributesMap are mail, uid
> displayName and Organization.
> Is there a way to use First Name and Last Name to generate displayName ?
>
> Regards,
>
> *Didier METRAL*

'Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you
  to keep your mouth shut.' - Ernest Hemingway