[ZendTo] Patch for recaptcha and tne new_dropoff.js problem (for the beta)

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Sep 10 17:40:46 BST 2020

Manty,

Try putting it in at the start of line 4 of header.tpl.
You need to leave the "<!DOCTYPE....>" tag in lines 1-3 at the very top
of the file.
But you then want to set it before including the "functions.tpl" file,
as that file uses the value.

You might also then want to clear the output cache with
     sudo rm -f /var/zendto/cache/*.php
     sudo rm -f /var/zendto/templates_c/*.php
and then refresh the web page.

I've just tried putting in the URL of a totally different site instead
of setting it to "", and that did work. The "Home" tab at the top left
should take you to the URL.

On 10/09/2020 08:40, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> All you should need to do is add
>>      {$zendToURL=""}
>> to header.tpl.
>>
>> That should fix it all for you.
> I've reversed my changes and applied this adding it at the beginning
> and then at the end, it didn't work either way :-(
>
> Regards...
> --
> Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net

The current UK shipping forecast:
Fair Isle: Southwest 5 or 6, increasing 7 or gale 8 later. Moderate or rough,
becoming rough or very rough later. Occasional rain or showers. Good,
occasionally poor.