[ZendTo] Patch for recaptcha and tne new_dropoff.js problem (for the beta)

Santiago Garcia Mantinan manty at manty.net
Tue Sep 8 09:56:24 BST 2020

Hi!

> Would split horizon DNS for the zendtoURL work? The IP of the proxy for external users, the IP of the machine itself for internal users?

Not really, because the external names go through a proxy (direct
proxy, no reverse proxy) so I would also need an exception for the
name and the name we typically use is the same for other services, so
I would need to move zendto to a new name, ... a mess, really.

I'm checking at removing the zendToURL before all "call name" on
everything but email and looks ok so far.

Still I'm wondering... why did you put all this full urls around?

Regards..
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net