[ZendTo] Patch for recaptcha and tne new_dropoff.js problem (for the beta)

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 4 09:53:32 BST 2020

Manty,

On 04/09/2020 09:28, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> Sorry again...
>

>>> That change is already done. I think you might be running with an out of date header.tpl.
> I just realised that I had posted the diff reversed, what I was
> suggesting was to remove the {$zendToURL} from the action.
I finally just realised that! :-)

>   At least on
> my setup it is causing me the troubles I was explaining and without it
> it works as expected, I fail to see why was the zendToURL added there.
Fair point. It just worries me that I put it there for some good reason,
so I want to have a think before I take it out.
I've got some sites who have ZendTo embedded in an iframe, maybe it was
for them?

I'll have a think...

> Regards.

'Talent is God-given ... be humble;
  fame is man-given ... be grateful;
  conceit is self-given ... be careful.' - John Wooden