[ZendTo] Index.php downloading instead of executing

Solodow, Damien dsolodow at gaylor.com
Fri Oct 2 14:59:14 BST 2020

Nope, not using php-fpm.

Re-ran the php module installer script, only thing I saw was it complaining about not being able to install php7.2-sodium due to no installation candidate.

I’m reasonably certain it’s a cache/cookie issue as a PC that has used the site in the past but didn’t hit it yesterday during the troubles was fine in the evening.

 ​
[Gaylor Electric logo]<https://gaylor.com/>
[Gaylor Electric Website]<https://gaylor.com/>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/gaylorelectric>
[Twitter]<https://www.twitter.com/gaylorelectric>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/gaylor-inc-/>
Damien Solodow
IS System Administrator
Gaylor Electric, Inc.
5750 Castle Creek Pkwy N Drive, Suite 400
Indianapolis
,
IN
.