[ZendTo] New beta of zendto-saml package

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu May 21 16:01:40 BST 2020

For those running on CentOS / RedHat, who are probably using SELinux, I
have found a fixed a packaging bug.
The symptom would be that the https://your-site/saml web site wouldn't
work, and would spit a "MEMCACHEDOWN" error.

There is an SELinux boolean flag that needs to be set, and then you have
to restart memcached and httpd:
     setsebool httpd_can_network_memcache 1

I have fixed the rpm package so that this command should be run
automatically for you.
It is also now listed in the commands to run to install the zendto-saml
package and its dependencies at the top of
     https://zend.to/saml.php

'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
  Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.'
    - Anon