[ZendTo] help with autorequest

Luigi Capriotti l.capriotti at tiscali.it
Thu May 21 15:06:24 BST 2020

Tks Junes,

for the sake of future reference, I figured out the following:

USERNAME shall be part of the "automationUsers" array in preferences.php -
as the comments there clearly describe..
SENDEREMAIL is actually the email of the internal user who shall receive
the file
RECIPIENTNAME is the email of the external user who is supposed to send the
file to SENDEREMAIL

In my case localhost worked just fine, but I trust the proper FQDN must
work in all possible cases, maybe combined wit --insecure.

Happy camper here :)
Luigi