[ZendTo] Login not available

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Fri Mar 27 19:27:28 GMT 2020

As far as I can tell, something is broken with the localIPSubnets
feature.  As soon as I add a valid IP to it such as '192.168.20.', it
breaks and no one on the defined addresses can login.  Thoughts?
>>> Ken Etter via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> 3/27/2020 3:15 PM >>>
Jules,
With the localIPSubnets line set correctly, this is what I see:

If I comment out or set localIPSubnets equal to nothing, this is what I
see:

Any idea what is going on?

Ken