[ZendTo] Login not available

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Mar 27 19:13:49 GMT 2020

On 27/03/2020 18:58, Ken Etter via ZendTo wrote:
> What group and owner applies to the template files?
Basically they have to just be readable by the web server. But there's
nothing secret in them, so owner+group = root, permissions = rw-r--r--
(i.e. 0644) will be fine.

> If I comment out the localIPSubnets line, then I get a login page,
> although it looks quite a bit different.
You should probably set the localIPSubnets line to *something*.

> Ken
>

>> On 27 Mar 2020, at 18:30, Ken Etter <KLE at msktd.com
>> <mailto:KLE at msktd.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Subnets are correct - nothing changed there.  I double checked
>> internaldomains.conf - that is still correct, but I agree probably
>> not the cause.  Recopied the template folder, but no change.  Nothing
>> showing up in the apache error logs.  I've attached a screen capture
>> of what we are seeing.  Really just odd.
>
> I had exactly the same yesterday.
>
> It was copying the templates across which fixed it for me.
>
> It *shouldn’t* make a difference, but have you:
>
> a.) verified you are running the latest version (another apt-get
> update && apt-get upgrade); and
> b.) restarted apache? (service apache2 restart  / systemctl restart
> apache2)
>
> ?
>

> Neil

The current UK shipping forecast:
Sole, Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea: Northeast 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 later.
Slight in Lundy and Irish Sea at first, otherwise moderate becoming rough.
Fair. Good.