[ZendTo] zendto (5.23-2) Debian 10: " Undefined variable: NSSDROPBOX_PREFS"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 24 18:06:49 GMT 2020

Neil,

I have just released an update 5.23-3 for you.

Everyone — I've updated the Installer as well, so if you're having
trouble on Debian 10, you can download the latest Installer, run stage 3
(the ClamAV stage) and it should fix it for you.

Neil — If that doesn't sort things out, do check your
/opt/zendto/templates files are all the latest versions. You might want
to download the .tgz, unpack it somewhere, and just diff the 2 sets of
template files. Just in case...

Let me know how you get on.

On 24/03/2020 17:31, zend.to at neilzone.co.uk wrote:

>> On 24 Mar 2020, at 17:30, Jules <Jules at Zend.To
>> <mailto:Jules at Zend.To>> wrote:
>>
>> If you have set it so it thinks you are behind a load balancer, that
>> would explain it.
>
> In the interests of trying to find out what was broken, I’ve tried
> both “TRUE” and “FALSE” for this. Neither seemed to make a difference,
> based on the testing I did.
>
> (I am *not* behind a load balancer, FWIW.)
>
> Neil

'Talent is God-given ... be humble;
  fame is man-given ... be grateful;
  conceit is self-given ... be careful.' - John Wooden