[ZendTo] zendto (5.23-2) Debian 10: " Undefined variable: NSSDROPBOX_PREFS"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 24 17:43:37 GMT 2020

I'm not getting any errors in the apache2 logs now.

The other thing to check is that you haven't got any outstanding changes
in your /opt/zendto/templates/*.tpl files.

In particular, show_dropoff.tpl and new_dropoff.tpl have changed for the
new "terms and conditions waiver" feature I have added.

On 24/03/2020 17:31, zend.to at neilzone.co.uk wrote:

>> On 24 Mar 2020, at 17:30, Jules <Jules at Zend.To
>> <mailto:Jules at Zend.To>> wrote:
>>
>> If you have set it so it thinks you are behind a load balancer, that
>> would explain it.
>
> In the interests of trying to find out what was broken, I’ve tried
> both “TRUE” and “FALSE” for this. Neither seemed to make a difference,
> based on the testing I did.
>
> (I am *not* behind a load balancer, FWIW.)
>
> Neil

'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
  Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.'
    - Anon