[ZendTo] zendto (5.23-2) Debian 10: " Undefined variable: NSSDROPBOX_PREFS"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 24 17:15:34 GMT 2020

Neil,

My first thought would be that your internaldomains.conf file has got
destroyed in the upgrade. Check the contents of that in
/opt/zendto/config against any *dist* files in the same directory.

Hope that helps,
Jules.

On 24/03/2020 16:48, Neil via ZendTo wrote:
> It turns out that I am running Ubuntu 18, not Debian 10, on the
> machine in question.
>
> Adding " global $NSSDROPBOX_PREFS;” to the function in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php means I’m no longer getting error
> messages in apache2’s ssl_error.log. This is positive.
>
> However:
>
> 1.) I cannotI log in or make much use of the system. Instead of a
> login prompt, I see "Please login above.”
>
> 2.) Users cannot retrieve transfers. When they click on the link (from
> outside our network), they see only a “drop-off summary” screen, with
> no option for downloading the files.
>

> I’ve re-run the installer, but no luck with that approach either.
>
> Since I can’t produce any error logs, I’m not sure where to go next
> with this, other than perhaps look to rolling back to the previous
> version.
>

> Best wishes
>
> Neil

The current UK shipping forecast:
Viking, North Utsire: Southerly 7 to severe gale 9, veering westerly or
southwesterly 3 to 5 later. Very rough. Rain in north. Moderate or good.