[ZendTo] A couple issues (possibly feature requests) regarding dropoffs

Brian Novogradac Brian.Novogradac at utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 13 01:44:55 GMT 2020

We are experiencing two main problems:
-Recipients of a 'DropOff' can delete the drop off – is there a way to lock/disable the ability for a recipient to delete a dropoff?
-If several files are 'Dropped Off' and the recipient only downloads/'Picks Up' only one of them (for example, 1 out of 3 files), we only receive a notification for that first file they've 'Picked Up'. If they 'Pick Up' the remaining two files, we don't receive any notification that they have done so. Is there a way to enable notifications for each file that a recipient has 'Picked Up'?

Brian