[ZendTo] Final beta -- please test pages look okay

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jun 25 16:05:22 BST 2020

People,

I have just released 6.02-4 which will hopefully be the last beta before
a new production release.
The main new features are
     - You can edit the "Subject:" line of new drop-offs
     - You can export Inbox / Outbox / Global list of drop-offs to a CSV
file
     - You can choose what columns you want to see (and export) in those
3 lists of drop-offs

Download from
     zend.to/beta

The code itself all appears to work fine.

But I have had to do some fairly major tweaks to the "New Drop-off"
form, as well as the Inbox / Outbox / Global list of drop-offs pages.
So please can you just load them in different browsers on different
platforms and check they all look okay?
I've tested it fairly thoroughly (and IE is 1 pixel out, but I can't fix
that), but a quick check on your own client browsers would be much
appreciated.

Thanks!

'When I read Shakespeare I am struck with wonder
  That such trivial people should muse and thunder
  In such lovely language.' - D.H. Lawrence