[ZendTo] Drop-Off Summaries & Drop-Off Notices still have "ZendTo" in body

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 22 14:43:15 BST 2020

Marlon,

In short, "yes". ;-)

Look in zendto.conf and read the comments above "ServiceEmailLogoFile".

The logo used in emails has to be an image (a lot of email clients are
*VERY* bad at rendering HTML, particularly Microsoft ones).

Drop your logo (or a screenshot of what appears for your ServiceTitle on
the website) into
     /opt/zendto/www/images/email/email-logo.png
and then it will use that instead.

Changes to that file will be kept when you apt/yum upgrade.

On 22/07/2020 13:33, Marlon Deerr via ZendTo wrote:

> Hello Jules,
>
> While testing ZendTo, I noticed that whenever I receive a Drop-Off
> notice or a nightly 24 hour summary, the body of those emails are
> showing “ZendTo” in the upper right corner. This however is not the
> case within the ZendTo sight as all ZendTo references seemed to have
> been replaced with what it set the ServiceTitle variable to within
> zendto.conf.
>
> Is there another variable I am missing somewhere?

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' - J. Robert Oppenheimer