[ZendTo] Drop-Off Summaries & Drop-Off Notices still have "ZendTo" in body

Marlon Deerr MDeerr at hshlawyers.com
Wed Jul 22 13:33:59 BST 2020

Hello Jules,

While testing ZendTo, I noticed that whenever I receive a Drop-Off notice or a nightly 24 hour summary, the body of those emails are showing "ZendTo" in the upper right corner. This however is not the case within the ZendTo sight as all ZendTo references seemed to have been replaced with what it set the ServiceTitle variable to within zendto.conf.

Is there another variable I am missing somewhere?