[ZendTo] Feature request re: editable subject line

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jul 21 09:43:59 BST 2020

John,

Well spotted, thank you.
It is now readonly unless you are logged in.
This change will be in the next release.

On 21/07/2020 00:59, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:
> 6.0.3-1 brought us the feature:
> - Users can now edit the Subject line of a new drop-off.
>
> The editable box is available to unauthenticated users, though their
> input appears to be quietly ignored. Can we get that box marked
> un-editable for unauthenticated users so they don't think they can
> change the contents?
>
> (I don't want unauthenticated users to be able to send arbitrary
> subject lines. I just don't want them to think they can, and then
> report it to me as a defect when their modified text doesn't appear.)
>

> --
> Do things because you should, not just because you can.
>
> John Thurston    907-465-8591
> John.Thurston at alaska.gov
> Department of Administration
> State of Alaska

The current UK shipping forecast:
Shannon: Variable 3 at first in southeast, otherwise southwesterly 4 or 5,
occasionally 6 later. Moderate. Showers, rain later. Good, occasionally poor
later.