[ZendTo] Feature request re: editable subject line

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jul 21 00:59:20 BST 2020

6.0.3-1 brought us the feature:
- Users can now edit the Subject line of a new drop-off.

The editable box is available to unauthenticated users, though their
input appears to be quietly ignored. Can we get that box marked
un-editable for unauthenticated users so they don't think they can
change the contents?

(I don't want unauthenticated users to be able to send arbitrary subject
lines. I just don't want them to think they can, and then report it to
me as a defect when their modified text doesn't appear.)

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska