[ZendTo] Potential change to RPM packaging — good/bad idea?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jul 17 17:41:15 BST 2020

Scott,

Yes, I could mention the presence of *.rpmnew and *.rpmsave files in
that directory, no problem.
That would definitely be better than the current status.

On 17/07/2020 17:05, Scott Silva via ZendTo wrote:

> Is there a way for your upgrade script to mention these files if it
> finds them?
>
> Not necessarily fix them, but say they are there, and pause for
> acknowledgement to “remind” people…

'Learn from yesterday, live for today,
  look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.' - Charles M Schulz