[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Bug-fix release 6.03-5

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 15 15:04:40 BST 2020

Hi all,

To follow up from the thread "Reminder email sent to wrong recipients",
I have fixed that bug along with a few other more minor problems.

Anyone running version 6 should upgrade.

So I have just release 6.03-5, which you should be able to get with a quick
     yum update
or
     sudo apt update ; sudo apt upgrade
Then if you aren't already running version 6.03, run
     sudo /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade

The Change Log is this:

- Fixed bug where the wrong reminder emails were being sent to users.
- Fixed formatting error in plain-text emails about a new drop-off.
- Fixed bug where changing language immediately before/after doing SAML
login could produce blank page.
- Fixed bug where "Decline" button in GDPR cookie-consent bar was not
being translated.
- Updated Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese translations.

Let me know of any problems, questions or suggestions!

'Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability,
  which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended.'
  - Alfred North Whitehead